The following articles of association was adopted at the general meeting held on October 16, 2018.
§ 1. Company name
The company’s name is Lime Technologies AB (publ).
§ 2. Registered office
The registered office of the company’s board of directors is in the municipality of Stockholm. General meetings may also be held in the municipality of Lund.
§ 3. Operations
The object of the company’s operations is to, directly or indirectly through subsidiaries, develop, sell, implement and manage software, primarily relating to customer relationships and sales support, and conduct any other business associated therewith.
§ 4. Share capital
The company’s share capital shall be not less than SEK 500,000 and not more than SEK 2,000,000.
§ 5. Number of shares
The number of shares shall be not less than 12,500,000 and not more than 50,000,000.
§ 6. Board of directors
The board of directors shall consist of not less than three and not more than eight directors without deputy directors.
The members of the board of directors are elected annually at the annual general meeting for a period ending at the next annual general meeting.
§ 7. Auditors
One auditor, with no deputy auditor, shall be appointed for the purpose of reviewing the company’s annual report and financial statements as well as the management by the board of directors and the managing director.
§ 8. Convening of general meeting
Notice of a general meeting shall be published in the Swedish Official Gazette (Sw. Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) as well as on the company’s website. At the time of the notice, an announcement with information that the notice has been issued shall be published in Dagens Industri.
Shareholders wishing to participate in the proceedings of the general meeting shall give notice of their attendance to the company by the date specified in the notice convening the meeting. This day may not be a Sunday, other public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer Eve, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve and may not be earlier than five days before the general meeting.
At the general meeting shareholders may be accompanied by not more than two advisors, however, only if the shareholder has notified the company of the number of advisors in the manner stated in the previous paragraph.
§ 9. Items of business at the annual general meeting
The following items of business shall be addressed:
- Election of chairman of the meeting.
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda of the meeting.
- Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes.
- Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened.
- Submission of the annual report and the auditor’s report.
- Resolution regarding:
- Adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet and, where applicable, the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet.
- Allocation of the company’s profits and losses pursuant to the adopted balance sheet.
- Discharge from liability for members of the board of directors and the managing directors.
- Determination of the number of members of the board of directors and, where applicable, the number of auditors.
- Determination of the fees to be paid to the board of directors and the auditors.
- Election of members of the board of directors and, where applicable, auditors.
- Other matters to be addressed by the general meeting pursuant to the Swedish Companies Act (Sw. aktiebolagslagen (2005:551)) or the articles of association.
§ 10. Financial year
The company’s financial year shall be 1 January–31 December.
§ 11. Central securities depository
The company’s shares shall be registered in a central securities depository register pursuant to the Swedish Central Securities Depositaries and Financial Instruments Accounts Act (Sw. lagen (1998:1479) om värdepapperscentraler och kontoföring av finansiella instrument).